GLOBALTRUST® AUTHENTICATION provides a certificate for reliable identification – just like an ID card. GLOBALTRUST® guarantees the accuracy of personal and company data and establishes verifiable trust between vendors and customers, companies and employees, business partners or even devices.
For members only
GLOBALTRUST® AUTHENTICATION can be used wherever access should only be possible for verified users. This applies, for example, to numerous modern trading platforms, which sometimes even make such certificates mandatory. GLOBALTRUST® offers customized solutions for all requirements according to the state of the art and support in system integration.
All benefits at a glance
Only a few reasons to rely on GLOBALTRUST® AUTHENTICATION…
- numerous international trading platforms recommend the use of GLOBALTRUST® AUTHENTICATION
- every application goes through a comprehensive identity check, identity manipulation is impossible
- the GLOBALTRUST® team fulfills all technically and legally permissible special requests
- GLOBALTRUST® AUTHENTICATION Certificates are issued according to the state of the art and are considered to be more forgery-proof than classic ID documents
- the GLOBALTRUST® team constantly monitors developments in certification technology and advises on the transition to new standards
- rapid issue through customized authentication of applicants
Which solution is the right one for me?
- GLOBALTRUST® CLIENT is issued to a specific person and is suitable for easy authentication, e-mail signature and encryption.
- GLOBALTRUST® CLIENT AUCTION also includes special entries designed for energy trading platforms. Personal certificate that cannot be transferred to others.
- GLOBALTRUST® ADVANCED SEAL is issued to one company and can therefore be used by multiple people – meets eIDAS requirements for an advanced seal
- For larger infrastructures a COMPANY solution is suitable. For more information, please visit: https://fruit.globaltrust.eu/produkte/company/
GLOBALTRUST® SIGNATURE fulfills all necessary requirements and can be used in any system environment. The certificates can be used in both Microsoft applications and LINUX solutions. The use of hardware-based signature creation devices is not mandatory, but not excluded. The user can use any smart card, eToken or HSM solutions. GLOBALTRUST® will also issue the required certificate for these solutions.
By using X.509v3, the globally recognized standard for certification, adherence to the INTERNET-RFC standards and the recommendations of ETSI (European Telecommunications Standards Institute), the standardization institute of the EU, users of GLOBALTRUST® SIGNATURE have the security of having an ideal identification tool in accordance with the state of the art for many years to come.
Technical data overview
- Interoperability through conformity with X509v3 and RFC 5280
- future-proof signature procedures with RSA 4096 or ECDSA secp256r1
- future-proof hash procedures: SHA-256, SHA-512, RIPE-MD160 or higher
- secure key generation according to the recommendations of the German Federal Office for Information Security (BSI)
- automated revocation service in case of loss of certificate
- rfc4511 compliant online directory service (LDAP – Lightweight Directory Access Protocol)
- highly available status service via CRL and OCSP guarantees validity of the certificate
- from 23,- EUR per year
- flexible duration
- additional 50 qualified timestamps free of charge if desired
- special conditions for resellers and distributors