Document management in the corporate and government sector is digitalized.
Nevertheless, many documents are signed by handwriting, just like a hundred years ago. Print, sign, scan, transmit. A slow and inefficient process, Stone Age IT.
It doesn’t have to be: electronic signatures are legally equivalent to handwritten signatures. Throughout the entire EU area. Our solution, based on the European eIDAS regulation, makes electronic signatures so natural and simple that our customers no longer want to dispense with them.
qualified remote signature
Sign your contracts fully digital
TRUST2GO® is the digital alternative to the handwritten signature. Using our free software e-Sign Agent, the signature can be applied to PDF documents. The appearance of the signature can be creatively customized, for example, by using your trademark. The signature data is integrated into the PDF and automatically verified at the recipient. Authentication – the proof that you and no one else is the signatory – takes place either via SMS-TAN or a smartphone app using PIN, fingerprint or face recognition.
All benefits at a glance
Only a few reasons to rely on TRUST2GO®…
- BINDING – The signature has the same legal effects as a handwritten signature. We guarantee that all requirements of Austrian and European signature law are fulfilled.
- CONFIDENT – In contrast to many other providers: Your critical documents do not leave the workplace. A non-falsifiable hash value is signed. However, no conclusions can be drawn about the content of the document from this hash value. The e-Sign-Agent connects hash value and PDF in a secure way.
- FLEXIBLE – You trigger the signature process via SMS-TAN procedure, or smartphone app (PIN, fingerprint or face recognition).
- RELIABLE – We issue signature certificates for business use. This is visible in the signature. Signatory, company and function are identified.
- CUSTOMIZED – Configuration of the signature certificate within the scope of what is legally permissible and technically possible (e.g. a procuration can be indicated)
- PERFORMANT – You can apply any number of signatures to a document (multiple signature) Ideal for quick approvals: Sign many documents simultaneously (batch signature) With seal certificates, even automated signature triggering is permitted (mass signature)
Easy handling and system integration
TRUST2GO® supports qualified PDF signatures using our software e-Sign-Agent (supplied free of charge). Alternatively, integration in in-house developments via API is also possible. Close cooperation with well-known providers of signature solutions allows easy integration into existing back-end systems (SAP, Microsoft, Oracle, etc.)
Technical data overview
- Interoperability through conformity with X509v3 and RFC 5280
- Future-proof signature procedures with RSA 4096 or ECDSA secp256r1
- Future-proof hash procedures: SHA-256, SHA-512, RIPE-MD160 or higher
- Signature software e-Sign-Agent free for Windows
- Authentication App for Android and Apple
- TRUST2GO® is compliant with the most important signature formats such as PAdES (PDF Advanced Electronic Signature)
- Rfc4511 compliant online directory service (LDAP – Lightweight Directory Access Protocol)
- Highly available status service via CRL and OCSP guarantees validity of the certificate
Mit GLOBALTRUST® QUALIFIED TIMESTAMP Unterstützung
Every holder of a TRUST2GO® certificate also has the option of retrieving qualified time stamps. These can be important for time-critical documents that require proof of creation at a specific time (such as log files, submission documents, etc.).
For more details on the GLOBALTRUST® QUALIFIED TIMESTAMP time stamping service, visit https://fruit.globaltrust.eu/produkte/qualified-timestamp
- Subscription solution with annual billing
- Costs per signature are in the low cent range
- Signature contingent can be flexibly adapted
- Sensational reseller and distributor prices